Wednesday 1 January 2014

And the word flows...

It's just the start of new year. Like every other year flurry of promises ,plans, hopes hit me. Encasing  me to the chains of thoughts and goals that I am suppose to complete by the end of this year.But the difference was I didn't entertain any of those this time. I felt free , I felt free from all the responsibilities all the worries ,all the rules that I always set for me. Unlike the past year, This was just the opposite. I was in a bar finishing one beer after another with almost nothing on my mind. I came to the place with the fact that Happiness is not planing something good for the future , but rather then enjoying each beautiful moment you get in your life. My entire life is a battle between one who just want to do what the world needs, what the world follows, Worrying about things that happened in the past to thinking about the future,   and the one who is resilient to pain,opinion of others,a solitary man. I used to think once I am in worlds best university, or I am working for a top company , It would make me a perfect and complete person, But for the first time I realize that's its the struggles and not the traits that make me complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment